Friday, May 4, 2012

Video card?

I need a video card with S-Video output and VGA output, at least 256MB of memory,compatible with a Dell Dimension 2400 (200W max power supply, 2.4Ghz Pentium 4 processor, 1 free PCI slot and no other free slots) and have dual display capability. Any Ideas?|||I use an Nvidia GE Force 5500 and it works great.It works real well with games,and has dual displays.It's like having two computers in one.It has 256MB memory and is compatable with your Dell.You can get them at Wal-Mart.Good luck,God Bless.|||I don't think there are any cards that can fit that description. First of all, all 256 MB video cards I know of require PCI-E (express), and your mobo doesn't support it. Second of all, I'm not sure 200W is a good idea to run it with the rest of your system.



However, if it does have a PCI-E slot, I have a nVidia 8600 GTS factory OC'd by MSI. 256MB's of GDDR3, two DVI outputs, and one S-Video output. But the onboard fan is a bit large.

No comments:

Post a Comment