Friday, May 4, 2012

Which video cards have dual DVI and single HDMI connectors ?

I'm looking for a video card that has 2 DVI and 1 HDMI connectors without the need of an adapter. So far, the only cards I see that offer this option are the NVIDIA 9800 GX2 family. All others have a S-Video connector instead.



Does anyone know of other (hopefully cheaper) cards with built-in HDMI ? The reason I want all 3 connectors is that I already have a dual-monitor setup and I would like to occasionally switch-off one monitor and send the output to a TV through hdmi without disconnecting the monitor / connecting the hdmi adapter and TV / rebooting all the time.|||Only video card that I was able to find with your requirements, that was not as expensive was the ZOTAC ZT-96TES3D-FSP GeForce 9600 GT 512MB, $119.99 after $30 mail-in rebate.



http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



Hope that helps, and Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment