Thursday, April 26, 2012

DUAL VIDEO SUPPORT for iMac duo core?

#1 I am running a ATI Radeon X1600/256MB VRAM video card in my new 20" iMac. I loaded boot camp (very easy) and installed windows xp home. I am now running a program on xp called

media shout 3.0 and i need dual video support in xp to run that program. I bought a mini dv-I to s video /rca video adaptor but when I pluged it up to my 52 inch misubishi all i got was static. I know how to change my ATI settings but don't know what to set it to. This t.v. will not be my primary 2nd screen just testing but does the iMac dual intel running windows XP support dual video output.



#2 while I was playing with the setting did I mess something up because I noticed with an expanded window in safari (MAC) or explorer (WINDOWS XP) that my browser pages stay in the middle of the screen and don't fill it up. The resolution is good. but arn't pages suppose to streach to the size of your screen. I also understand some pages are compressed but did i do something wrong?

Thanks.|||The Mac Side will certainly support that. However, getting XP Home might not have been the best choice. You may need to download stuff.



2. The window is able to go through the screen. What your browsers do is automatically render the page to be centered. If the page isn't wide enough. Don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment