Thursday, April 26, 2012

What video card can i add to my Intel D946GZIS motherboard?

I want a dual video output video card so i can have my HDTV and my vga monitor hooked up at the same time without dimming. I would like the video card to have an hdmi out to my HDTV. Basically that's all i'm worried about, and i want to be able to play left 4 dead 2. I have been told that for certain video cards i need a higher wattage power supply to handle the new video card. My current power supply is a SPI 300 watt power supply. So any suggestions on video card that will work for my mother board and possibly a power supply if needed? Thanks







Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit



Hardware: CPU Intel Core 2 Duo E4400

Crucial memory 2gb single stick of ram 333mhz

Motherboard D946GZIS

Current Graphics 946GZ Express Chipset Family|||any video card will do as long as your motherboard can support it. PCI, PCIE, PCIE 16x. find out your motherboard manufacture.

No comments:

Post a Comment