Thursday, April 26, 2012

What Video Card is best for the "TV Out" function?

Hi all



I want a video card that I can out put to my tv with. I know the technology is there, but it's been a few years since I've built a system and I need a little bit of a kick start with this. What do you reccomend? something that supports dual output is preferred. What is the best type of output to look for? let me know...thanks all!|||There are so many to choose from. The answer depends on the TV, really.



The basic card / TV combination will use composite output. All depends on what you got and what you want.



ATI is probably the leader in the video field; I have several of their cards and the all work fine.|||what kind of tv do you have ? a rear projection, lcd, plasma, or crt tube

No comments:

Post a Comment