Thursday, April 26, 2012

How can I display iTunes or MediaPlayer video to my NTSC TV? I have a dual output card......?

My problem is software, I can plug in wires. I'm trying to do this for <$100. I don't have a new TV with HDMI, etc. And I don't want to use a digital media receiver Microsoft is promoting. I don't want to use a scan converter if I can help it - I think the video quality would be poor.



I have an nVidia card with NTSC and VGA output. But there's little mention on their website about how to setup the software with iTunes or mediaplayer.|||So you have an old TV, presumably only with RCA plugs? Then it cannot be done under those contraints. If your TV doesn't have HDMI or VGA, there is no "magic" cable that'll get it working for you. You'd have to get one of those converter boxes or get a new TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment