Thursday, April 26, 2012

Please suggest me a video card!?

I recently bought a Philips 42PFL7403D/27 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV, I am trying to hook it up to my PC. I am not a gamer but I use my PC to watch HD videos and casual computing. I am looking to buy a video card with HDMI output, I did find many options in New egg, and I kinda like this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



Give me your suggestions and insight, I am looking for something less than 100 $ and again I am not a gamer.



I do have a Bose V30 system which I have connected with the system with an optical output from TURTLE BEACH TBS-3300-01 Montego DDL Sound Card.



If taking the HDMI output from PC and connecting it to the BOSE V30 can make the sound even better I will go with that option.



Let me know what you think is the best option for me!



MY PC Configuration.



Mother Board: Intel DG31PR Motherboard - Intel G31 Express, Socket 775, MicroATX, Audio, Video, PCI Express, Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0, Serial ATA



CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Processor HH80557PH0564M - 2.40GHz, 4MB Cache, 1066MHz FSB, Conroe, Dual-Core, OEM, Socket 775, Processor



RAM: Kingston ValueRAM 4GB DDR2 SDRAM Memory Module - KVR667D2K2/4GR



HDD : 1 TB



I need 2 displays as I will be connecting the primary display to a 19 inch monitor which has the following inputs VGA,S-Video, HDMI and my secondary display would be my TV. It would be great if I can get a 1080 p output to my TV.



Thanks!|||Asus 9600 GTX pro the best there is!|||The HD4650 is a solid card, and incredible in its price-range.

However, it only has one HDMI output, and so your other display will have to be DVI.



Try an nvidia gts.

No comments:

Post a Comment