Thursday, April 26, 2012

Low Profile Video Card with 275 watt power supply? Please Help!?

I need a "Low Profile" PCI Express x1 Video Card...

that can run on a 275 watt power supply.



I don't play pc games

It needs to be dual monitor: (I don't need a clone monitor or to make my screen larger) It needs to display different applications

example: one output for internet & xp programs - one output for video or slide shows



my pc specs:

Dell Xps 210 / 9200c

275 watt power supply

Intel 2.2ghz (dual core) processor

4 gb ram (ddr2)

300gb hd (sata)



please help as I have no clue.



Thanks, Andrea|||Get a bigger power supply, that's terrible. Check Newegg.com, there should be some good deals there. Then, just do some research on video cards, use Google.|||There is a much cheaper way to go.

Your PC has a PCI-E X16 graphics slot.

Install a Geforce 8400GT low profile with multi monitor support.



http://www.compusa.com/applications/Sear…



Those x1 cards are expensive.



OK then maybe this one will do

http://www.nextag.com/HP-GJ120AA-256MB-n…

No comments:

Post a Comment