Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dual VGA output video card with windows vista software drivers?

Ok I need to run an overhead projector with a VGA input and a monitor at the desktop . The problem I am having is the most ATI cards have a VGA/DVI/S-vid output and that will not work even with a DVI to VGA converter it only makes the extended video the same as the desktop and not a seperate monitor. How can I run both monitors 1 and 2 seperately and be able to adjust them seperatly. Do I just need a dual VGA output video card.? Keep in mind that it also has to run on windows Vista.|||I'm no whizbang when it comes to this but you can check this link . I hope it helps



http://cinemadave.com/Projector/FAQ.html|||get a video to 2 monitors auto-switch?



ask the shop person if the auto-switch can support 2 monitors switched on at the same time and viewable at the same time.



just presuming!



mercury of love

No comments:

Post a Comment