Thursday, April 26, 2012

I just purchased an ASUS AGP display card purely because of the s-video output, but how do I get that to work?

There's a screen in the catalyst control center, under display management options with "Force TV detection". I have my S-Video cable plugged into the TV and it's a but fuzzy but still shows a blue screen (sony). If I reboot the pc without the monitor cable I can make out the boot sequence, though horribly distorted and not at all clear.



The ASUS model number I haev on the box is A9550GE, and it's a 256MB card with TV-OUT, DVI-I and Dual VGA.|||You can see your monitor and TV at the same time.



Go to

Display Manager -- "Clone Main with TV"

and

Video -- Theater mode -- "In Theater Mode"



Also consider Dual Monitor since you already have dual monitor capable video card.

It's really convenient for any multitasking job.

http://www.guipedia.net/guidewiki/Dual_M…|||They only working on Svideo mode. Which when you watch movie (Media Player), also only working in 640 x480 or 800 x 600 mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment